PDEXCIL offers membership under the following two category:
1) MEMBERSHIP FOR POWERLOOM MANUFACTURERS IN SSI:
Powerloom manufacturers in SSI can apply for membership under this category However, if the applicant is also exporting powerloom fabrics and made ups, then it is advisable to apply for membership under the category for exporters. Kindly click on the link Membership Form to download the form.
2) MEMBERSHIP FOR EXPORTERS OF POWERLOOM FABRICS AND MADE UPS:
This category is appropriate for the ones who are exporting or intent to export powerloom fabrics and made ups. Kindly click on the link RCMC Form to download the form
New Membership Fees Details
For New Members Membership Fees payable for New Members is Rs 2000/- + Services Tax (Total 2300) + Entrance Fees Rs 2500/- (Total Rs 4800/-) by way of Demand Draft in favour of "Powerloom Development And Export Promotion Council" payable at Mumbai.
Documents Required for New Membership:
1. New Membershi From: Click here to download
2. Documents Required For all applicants: IEC & PAN must.
3. Company: M & AOA, list of directors with their contact details.
4. Partnership firm: Partnership deed. List of partners with their contact details.
5. Co-op Society: Bye laws, List of Committee members with their contact details.
6. Proprietor: Age Proof of Proprietor i.e. PAN card, Passport, etc.
7. Manufacturer Exporters: certificate issued by DIC, SSI, MOC (SIA).
As per para. 13(a) (i) of the Articles of Association of the PDEXCIL, a member shall cease to be a member if he fails to pay the annual subscription on the expiry of a period of 2 months from the date on which the subscription or dues fall due which shall be 1ST APRIL, EVERY YEAR. Therefore members are requested to Renew their Membership by 31ST MAY EVERY YEAR not awaiting renewal bill from the Council. Extension of the last date of renewal of membership with the PDEXCIL beyond 31st May, for a further period of 1 month, upto 30th of June every year, on the representation of the member so defaulting, shall be granted by the Secretary subject to FORCE MAJEURE CONDITIONS ONLY. The member shall pay the annual subscription in full, including for the entired period of default within the time stipulated by the Secretary. If Membership is not renewed by 31st May, and for further period, if granted by the Secretary, (subject to Force Majeure Conditions Only), then the membership shall be treated as cancelled.