As per para. 13(a) (i) of the Articles of Association of the PDEXCIL, a member shall cease to be a member if he fails to pay the annual subscription on the expiry of a period of 2 months from the date on which the subscription or dues fall due which shall be 1ST APRIL, EVERY YEAR.
Non-renewal of membership will result in automatic cancellation of RCMC/Membership.
Therefore members are requested to Renew their Membership by 31ST MAY EVERY YEAR not awaiting renewal bill from the Council. Extension of the last date of renewal of membership with the PDEXCIL beyond 31st May, for a further period of 1 month, upto 30th of June every year, on the representation of the member so defaulting, shall be granted by the Secretary subject to FORCE MAJEURE CONDITIONS ONLY. The member shall pay the annual subscription in full, including for the entired period of default within the time stipulated by the Secretary. If Membership is not renewed by 31st May, and for further period, if granted by the Secretary, (subject to Force Majeure Conditions Only), then the membership shall be treated as cancelled.
Membership Renewal Fees Details
For Ordinary Membership Renewal
Members are required to pay by sending Demand Draft/Pay Order/RTGS of Rs. 2000+ Sevice tax total of Rs.2300/- (two thousand three hundred only) by way of Demand Draft in favour of "Powerloom Development and Export Promotion Council" payable at Mumbai. Membership must be renewed before 31st May every year. Non-renewal of membership will result in automatic cancellation of RCMC/Membership.
Documents Require for RCMC Renewal:
3. Company: M & AOA, list of directors with their contact details.
4. Partnership firm: Partnership deed. List of partners with their contact details.
5. Co-op Society: Bye laws, List of Committee members with their contact details.
6. Proprietor: Age Proof of Proprietor i.e. PAN card, Passport, etc.
7. Manufacturer Exporters: certificate issued by DIC, SSI, MOC (SIA).
8. Mebership Renewal certificate copy of 2016-17